2015 Summer Kickoff Playlist
Sun, sweat, sand and songs are all essential ingredients for a sizzling San Diego summer. Nothing compares to the vibes that music contributes, so we decided to get a head start on collecting some of our favorite songs to assure you have the perfect playlist to kick off the 2015 season. Whether your schedules jam packed with barbecues, hanging out by the pool or workouts to stay in sun worthy shape, here our top ten 2015 summer songs.
1. This Summer’s Gonna Hurt Like A Motherf***** – Maroon 5
2. Cheerleader (Felix Jaehn Remix) – OMI
3. Hold My Hand – Jess Glynne
4. Pretty Girls – Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea
5. Nobody To Love – Sigma
6. Lean On – Major Lazer
7. Sun Goes Down – Robin Schulz
8. Five More Hours – Chris Brown
9. Bang That – Disclosure
10. Ride Out – Kid Ink, Tyga, Wale, YG, Rich Homie Quan
Subscribe To The Fit Blog
Monthly articles for a Fit lifestyle, straight to your inbox.