Available Position: Staff Accountant
Start Date: Immediate
Club(s) Of Employment: CorporateInterested? Apply Now
• Prepare month-end close and ad hoc journal entries (ex. prepaid expenses, accrual expenses, payroll expenses, and depreciation expenses, etc.).
• Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of the GL, including updating balance sheet schedules for various accounts.
• Reconcile intercompany payables and receivables between the different locations.
• Participate in Accounts Payable / Receivable processes including:
- Process documentation (draft AR/AP SOPs)
- Preparing customer invoices, if necessary
- Receiving and depositing customer payments, if necessary
- Processing vendor bills through Bill.com
- Preparing checks/payment, if necessary
- Correspond with customers and vendors regarding account status and payment
- Prepare and review aging reports
- Responsible for Vendor Management within the accounting system, including analyzing vendors for 1099 eligibility and updating records with W-9 info
• Reconcile bank and credit card accounts.
• Code transactions appropriately.
• Daily cash management including cash forecasting and management of all cash accounts.
• Process payroll for all locations on a semi-monthly basis.
• Assist with flux and trend analysis of income statement and balance sheet.
• Assist with the preparation of timely and complete financial statements and package.
• Assist with financial analysis (ex. cash flow analysis, monthly financial workbooks, sales analysis, etc.).
• Proactively communicate with team daily to request guidance and direction on necessary tasks and take direction accordingly.
• Complete ad hoc tasks/projects as needed (tax support, assist with annual reporting, bank covenants, etc.).
• Minimum 2 years of professional experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or equivalent) preferred
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and G Suite
• Experience Bill.com, and QuickBooks Online required
• Experience with Gusto preferred
• Ability to learn and adapt to various accounting software quickly is essential