Meet Your Fit Training Staff
Powered by positive energy, driven by member results.
Working one-on-one creates an atmosphere of accountability between you and your personal trainer.
Fit personal trainers are very serious about designing your individual workout program based on your fitness assessment and goals.
They take time to listen to you and understand your needs before your sessions begin.
Our trainers are experts at pushing you to your limit so you can reach your optimal fitness level in a healthy amount of time.
PT Consultation Form
Frequently Asked Questions
Is personal training effective?
- Individualized exercise: A professional personal trainer will provide you with tailored advice and exercise that maximize your effort and time, bringing swift results.
- Safe workout program: Your workout program will be carefully suited to your needs and goals, which makes it not only more effective, but also much safer.
- Accountability: When you work out on your own, it’s easy to miss a session or two. Your personal trainer will push you and keep you accountable, which will also boost your motivation.
- Variety: You’ll be less likely to reach a training plateau if you rely on an individual trainer, as they will bring you fresh exercises and variety into your fitness routine.
- Health boost: By customizing your workout program to your needs, your trainer will boost your immune system and help you find balance, making you healthy on both the outside and the inside.
- Quicker results: A personal training routine will be tailored to your goals and needs, which will maximize efficiency and bring you fantastic results in no time.
What exactly does a personal trainer do?
If you’ve never hired a personal trainer before, you may be unsure as to what exactly their responsibilities would be. Essentially, a personal training professional is someone who strives to help clients achieve their fitness goals, which may include everything from weight loss and strength training to general health management.
If you’re looking for expertise-based personal training in San Diego, Fit Athletic is a great choice. Our team is made up of experienced trainers who are fully committed to helping you reach your goals and strengthen your health through customized exercise and personalized advice.
What should I ask my personal trainer?
- What do you specialize in? Since your personal trainer should be able to create a workout routine that helps YOU achieve your specific goals, make sure to check if they specialize in the fitness area you’re interested in.
- What are your qualifications? Make sure that the trainer you choose has the necessary education and certification to help you on your fitness journey. This may include college degrees or various certifications such as those from NASM or ACE.
- How do you create a fitness plan? Each personal training routine should be unique to the client. Make sure your trainer doesn’t use the same exercise plans for multiple clients instead of tailoring them to your needs.
At Fit Athletic, we work with a team of certified and highly qualified San Diego trainers who always put their clients first. It is our goal to boost your overall fitness and health, helping you create a steady daily routine that keeps you strong physically, emotionally, and mentally.
What should I expect from my first personal training session?
Although the first part of your session will mostly focus on talking and paperwork, your San Diego personal trainer will probably make you sweat a bit in the second half. They’ll most likely have you do some basic exercises such as lunges, squats or kettlebell swings, just to assess your current fitness level and tailor your workout routine accordingly. They’ll also ask you about any injuries you might have had, or other medical conditions.
How often should you see a personal trainer?
If you’re not sure how often you should train, don’t worry! Your personal trainer at Fit Athletic will gladly discuss your everyday habits and goals to help you determine the most beneficial pace for you. It is our goal to make our San Diego gym a safe and healthy place where you’ll love to go several days a week to boost your physical and emotional wellness.
How can I find a personal trainer in San Diego & beyond?
Whether you decide to visit our cutting edge gym in East Village, Downtown San Diego or any other of our facilities, you’ll get to enjoy personalized fitness advice and a club-like atmosphere. What's more, we also offer fantastic virtual training programs that enable you to work with your trainer online and track your progress through our app. Reach out to Fit today!